[Shotimes] OT: allstate vs liberty mutual vs 21st century

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:51:17 -0800 (PST)

Well, maybe Farmers (not State Farm) has good customer
service, IE: Fighting for their customers... Like the
girl who hit me. But boy, its kinda frustrating to get
anything out of them...sigh...

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX