[Shotimes] Tires

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 23:41:43 -0500

The Tire Rack is a good company.  Check their site to see if there are any
affiliate installers in your area, then add shipping costs and mounting
costs to your comparison shopping.  I happen to have a very good local
dealer with good service and prices almost equal to tirerack so I have not
had the need to order from them.  However if you are in an area without any
good stores then they might be a good option for you.  Also they have a lot
of good information on their website including tire ratings and owner
reviews.

> Hey everybody,
>
> Just wondering...have any of you ever used www.tirerack.com for tires?  If
you look, they have a few best sellers listed for the SHO...  thanks a lot.