[Shotimes] HELP! rear brake pad replacement issues (piston)

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 13:11:01 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I don't know if anyone else does this, but the biggest problem I have with
the cube tool is getting enough leverage on it since I don't want to
remove the caliper off the car.  To solve the problem, I remount the
caliber and bracket onto the knuckle sans rotor.  This gives you a secure
setup and allows you to apply ample pressure on the piston with the tool.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo