[Shotimes] (semi OT) $2K car for teen sons

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:17:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Are CVs cars that people are hotrodding around the country?  There are at
least 2 down here I've come across, one owned by the manager of the local
AZ that has a blower in it.  I've talked to him about the car and says
he's done a lot to it.  From external appearance it looks like an unmarked
police cruiser, very stealthy.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo