[Shotimes] ODYSSEY PC 925

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:32:53 -0700 (PDT)

Why not run the cable now before the battery gets to
you or just run a standard battery and wait for the
re-locate?

FWIW, my ATX battery tray and ATX PS lines arrived
today. I have an ATX coolant overflow; I'm gonna roll
with this setup and the 2 row radiator for a bit while
I debate on relocating the battery or not.

Ian