[Shotimes] enthusiasm...

George ask me irocka528@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:44:26 -0700 (PDT)

hey everybody,

I started asking about tires, and neglected to tell you all that I just picked up my first SHO!!!  I'm pretty happy.  It's an '89 with 160,000 miles, but still strong.  It's "titanium" colored.  At first, it looked pretty dirty, cuz it was sitting under the previous owner's tree.  But my friend and I cleaned it, and it's beautiful.

I'm learning to drive it, it's powerful  haha.  I am trying so hard not to spin the tires, cuz I heard that's the worst thing you can do.  Any suggestions for a rookie?  Thanks guys.

George
 Make Yahoo! your home page