[Shotimes] enthusiasm...

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:01:19 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Congrats.  Do you have any history on this car?  Did the previous owner do
anything to the car?  There are 2 fundamental weaknesses on this type of
car: clutch and brakes.  As for the rest, you will learn as you go and
should use a place like to this to ask and learn.

Oh, and as for driving the car, sounds like you are well on your way to
knowing how much fun it is to drive.  Don't hesitate to zing the motor
past 6K RPM on a regular basis.  That's where the fun lives.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo