[Shotimes] enthusiasm...

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:23:17 -0400

The front three spark plugs are a breeze to get to, the back three
require either removing the intake or the addition of a few extra sets
of elbows to your arms. Fortunately, the intake's not that bad to take
off, but it's not exactly a walk in the park, either. The vacuum lines
get annoying quickly. Glad to see all the tough stuff's been taken care
of already. looks like you got a keeper.

Jason