[Shotimes] enthusiasm...

Frank "SHOrage" Costa cryox@comcast.net
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:39:10 -0400

I agree, once you remove the intake once, then second third, fiftieth time
is a breeze...

I can take my intake off in 10 minutes or less probably less unless i take a
cigarette break.

Only thing now is, i tend to do other things when i take it off....like
clean and paint intake, valve covers, check valve shims...and so forth.

Really isnt that bad at all. Ahh, i remember when i removed my intake for
the first time, Those were the days....ignorance is bliss.

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet" 3.2 and Quaifed
89 Titanium Grey
MODS-
Jose SHOrt shifter
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
TPR Everywhere