[Shotimes] enthusiasm...

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:06:36 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what the lot of you are talking about. I
got my rear 3 spark plugs replaced in 10 minutes
WITHOUT removing the intake. It sounds like a bunch of
work that isn't needed. All I did was buy me one of
these-

http://tinyurl.com/995e7

I removed a hose and that canister mounted on the
intake, popped the boots off, swapped plugs (already
gapped, of course) plugged everything back together in
10 minutes.

Removing the intake, BAH! ;-)

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX