[Shotimes] RE: OT - Insurance Cost Reductions/Defensive Driver Course

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:05:03 -0400

Sorry Basically you pay for the course like you would if you paid for the
course to take it in a classroom setting. But when you buy the course
online, you have a yearlong license to it, meaning from what I read, you
could technically take the course all over again just before your year long
license for the online course expires and be able to extend your DDC
insurance discounts for an extra year. IIRC the course reduces insurance
rates in many states for 3 years then you need to take the class again to
retain the benefits. The online version seems to give you an extra year if
you remember to take the course a second time.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD

*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR

*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting

*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(

  _____