[Shotimes] RE: Forward info on SHO for sale, mechanics special

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:38:53 -0500

Automatic, not sure what all the work is, but I think it is mostly
maintenance.  Not hard to do that in tranny work etc.  The owners e-mail
is there, send them an off-line message and ask.

Don