[Shotimes] Insurance claim: Looking for input.

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:47:18 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

At some point in the past, I dropped collision on this car and didn't
reinstate it.  2 of my other cars have collision.  So, based on this, they
say they will not work on my behalf.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo

On Wed, July 6, 2005 5:32 pm, Paul L Fisher said:
> If they don't take care of it, switch companies.
>

> Paul L Fisher
>
> Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
> SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
> Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

>>> 215K.   Now, the car has several upgrades, and they are telling me