[Shotimes] Anyone for 1/2 track day the 19th?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:11:27 -0500

I have been contacted by a group that is renting Putnam Park the day
before the convention track day.  They have a 1/2 day that is open and
are looking for a few good track dogs to help pay for the day.

Tuesday PM is slated for go-kart racing at the convention, but it is
voluntary, and I think it will be fun, but if you would rather get
another 1/2 day of laps, you can contact these people.  Price is a lot
more than our event, but I think they just open the track and you go out
till you run out of steam, gas or brakes!

I am not involved in this group in anyway, I am just passing along info
for those that would rather do more track than do other things on
Tuesday PM July 19th.  Don't contact me, see the info below:

> I just want to keep everyone up to date on our next couple of dates
> for open lapping.  We will be back at Putnam Park  on July 19th for a
> 1/2 day of lapping in the afternoon for 250$.  (note, you can enter
> the day of the event probably, if they don't fill up, best to check
> with them a few days before, Don M)
>
> If anyone has an interest in driving the full day on the 19th we are
> offering the D962s for an AM half day driving.  if you have wanted to
> drive one of these cool little cars now is your chance.  Please
> contact me for further details.  We only have 4 cars so don't wait....
> Thanks
> Doug Livingston
> ProSport Drivers Group

> 317.289.7221

Contact doug at this e-mail address.  I have no idea what their web site
is, they didn't say.
Autocorsa1@aol.com