[Shotimes] Top 10 things I've learned this last weekend

Dave Pillsbury showerks@comcast.net
Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:11:41 -0700

George,
I wish I would have been in a car period! Envoy Vs Me I was wearing my
size 14's and typing email to a SHO list. I heard today the Envoy had a
few thousand dollars worth of damage done to it. They say it may not
have been my fault after all I steped off the sidewalk onto the road but
the road was closed for fireworks and the Envoy had blown the barricade.
But I looke pretty sexy sporting all the braces!
Dave