[Shotimes] Top 10 things I've learned this last weekend

Dave Pillsbury showerks@comcast.net
Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:25:48 -0700

Well working where I do you know how over priced parts are! I got a
ticket from a bicycle cop for walking against the light. There was NO
light to cross with but oh well. Pricksy Mcpedals was a reserve officer.
I broke the headlight grill windshield and took the driverside mirror
off the envoy. The worst part of the whole damn thing is I can't drive
the MXT right now.
Dave
Stuck Driving my father in Laws 96 V8 Taurus.