[Shotimes] how do flashers work?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:40:32 -0500

The LED's have a much lower resistance to electricity as I understand
it, thus it is like opening up a water faucet from a slow drip to
flood.  Things move faster!  :)

LED"s are cool lights, they don't have to heat up significantly to
produce light.  A regular bulb literally has to heat a wire till it
glows white hot.  It takes lots of juice and time compared to the rapid
pace of an LED.

That is an explanation from a guy that understands enough about
electricity to be dangerous.

Don Mallinson