[Shotimes] OT I guess Taurus SLO

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:13:21 -0700

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 00:50:22 -0700, Dave Pillsbury wrote:

>Hey anyone have one  in the Michigan area I can drive?

If the a/c was fixed, I'd bring Slorider to the convention.  You'd be pretty
impressed with it, I think.  For a 130K plus wagon, it's pretty peppy.  It pegs the
speedo in 3rd gear easily, and has Tokikos and Z rated Potenzas.  The Wilwoods
aren't there yet...sitting in the box, but hey, I make sure there's lots of room in
front of me, and anyway, it has Tokikos...!

The tranny is still holding up...was factory rebuilt at 21K miles when 18 months
old.

It's going in while we are in Indy for an a/c evaporator...first one I've heard of
failing (very very small leak, but it has to last for 10 more years!), and yet
another hose to finish last year's R-134 conversion.  It's getting its 7th heater
core at the same time....just for good measure....while we're in there, you know!!

Gets over 25 mpg on a trip, and about 21 in town with the a/c on all the time to run
the fan.

;-)

George