[Shotimes] 2 small items for sale

Dave Hammond iceman@cmgate.com
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 01:42:48 -0500

Hello-

I am cleaning out my garage and have a couple SHO related items to get rid of.
Both are not really high value or common things, but perhaps someone could
use them.

1.  Brand new pass side gen II front corner lamp lense.
2.  Used pass side gen II power mirror (all black).  I bought a set of used
mirrors to replace a damaged mirror on the drivers side of my car.  This
other one has been sitting around collecting dust since.  Has a few scuffs
but is certainly in decent shape.

Make offers...I am not looking to make a profit, just want this stuff out of
the garage.  If nobody here wants them they will hit Ebay.

Thanks,
Dave Hammond
94 ATX