[Shotimes] Re: OT: file recovery utilities

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 12:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

As always, I appreciate your insight Mark (still
trying to figure out what to do with that ticket in
Maryland!)

Are external USB HD's detected when booting to DOS or
a DOS shell? Do these only work with USB 2.0? It's
really time for an upgrade if I have to ask that. ;)

Ian