[Shotimes] picked a losing fight

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:39:22 -0400

You are way late to this post.....it's already done.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:18 PM
To: '`V6 SHOtimes'
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] picked a losing fight

Look, the BMW is a superb $50,000 car.  It isn't in the same class as
the SHO by some margin, but owners of each can enjoy them and love them.

If someone wants a garage full of SHO's, then bully for them.  If
someone else would rather have one or more BMW/s, then great for them.
I have had both, and although the BMW I had was a really great car, I
now still have my SHO's, and not any BMW.  I may have another BMW, I may
have another Subaru.  Inbetween, I enjoy and appreciate my SHO's for
what they are.

Personally I don't care about what young people on a Subaru forum say
about what cars they buy, of course they want a Subaru more than
anything else.  Most people on the SHO forum like and want an SHO.  That
is why they are there for the most part.

Nothing good can come from continuing this, move on oK?

Don Mallinson