[Shotimes] FW: Looking for input re: a transmission issue on a '98 SHO

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:32:29 -0700

In the absence of leaks, I would suspect that the torque converter is not
locking up.  This would cause the fluid to be heated and is one of the
reasons why torque converters lock.  Normally, the tranny fluid is cooled be
the air flowing around it and by an element that runs in front of the
radiator.