[Shotimes] FW: Looking for input re: a transmission issue on a '98 SHO

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:24:53 -0500

And the GEN 3s suffer from the radiator fins gettin clogged up after a few
years.  I bet this is a contibuting factor especialy if they haven't added
additional cooling.   http://www.v8sho.com/SHO/RadiatorCleaning.htm

Paul