[Shotimes] items to pack for convention?

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:15:17 -0400

I'm bringing a box full of various parts.  It will be sitting somewhere near
my (ultra rare) green 92 during the car show.  The box will be marked with a
sign stating "Free Parts, help yourself".  As the sign says, go for it.
Anything that is left over at the end of the day is destined for a dumpster.

Robert Bruce
92 w/3.2
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/810875

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of kickinsho
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 9:10 PM
To: van Oss; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] items to pack for convention?

Sorry, answered the last one on the wrong subject.

I have two answers:

I will probably miss bringing along would be extra parts someone may be in
need of at the convention.  Of course, I don't know what they are at this
point, but that's my answer and I am sticking with it.  =)

The long pants and shirt they should have brought with for the race track!!!

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 White Plus
'91 White Plus