[Shotimes] Convention room up for grabs

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:42:31 -0400

Well looks like I won't be getting to go this year. Besides not having my
garage back till just tonight and having a long list of things I needed to
do, I jsut got word that my grandmother was just admitted to the hospital,
just about an hour from where I live, and from the sounds of it, it is
fairly serious. So the room I held on to till the very end is about to
become available. I had a non smoking room reserved in the host hotel, if
anyone wants the reservation changed to thier name please shoot me an email.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD

*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR

*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting

*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(