[Shotimes] RE: Hurray for Dennis!

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:01:46 -0500

Same here! The farmers in our church were praying that Dennis become fast
moving so that some of the moisture would make it up to Wisconsin. It's
raining right now. We need several days of a good, steady rain.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Mallinson [mailto:dmall@mwonline.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:58 AM
To: 'v8sho'; SHOtimes
Subject: OT: Hurray for Dennis!

OK, I am usually the first to say I LIKE brown grass, but if any of us
like our Wheaties or Corn flakes and associated products, we should all
be glad that Dennis (the hurricane):

1.  Was not as destructive as predicted.

2.  Is making its way up the heartland giving much needed rain to crops
on the edge of failure.

We have had something like 1/2 " of rain in this basic season in our
area of Central Illinois.  And while Dennis can miss my yard (the grass
will come back) he can soak the surrounding fields.

Way to go Dennis, it is raining outside right now.

Don Mallinson