[Shotimes] Re: OT: Hurray for Dennis!

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:34:38 GMT

What is this RAIN you speak of?  I've heard rumours and stories from story tellers about water that FALLS from the SKY!  Is that of which you speak with this RAIN?   :-)

We are about 5-6 inches behind the curve here in Fort Worth.  August is going to be a long month...

Kerby

-- Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote:
Not sure if the system is wide enough to reach that far, but I hope you
get some.

Right now, even with this big a storm it is not as even a rain as hoped,
and it doesn't appear to be making it far into Indiana.

But the long range forcast has some rain as possible for the first
couple of days of the convention.  Is everyone bringing their rain tires
for Putnam?

Don