[Shotimes] Re: OT: Hurray for Dennis!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:26:39 -0400

Rain at the dragstrip? And the problem is????  ;-)

Ron Porter (confirmed AWD fan!!)

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Zach Leahy
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:13 PM
To: kerbyh@netzero.net
Cc: dmall@mwonline.net; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: OT: Hurray for Dennis!

We are way behind here in NE Indiana.  It looks as if Dennis may give
us a mis, which is bad for a lot of folks around here.  I took the
chance of getting dumped on and rode the M/C to work today (yay for
waterproof riding gear!), so far not a single drop of rain today, a
few overnight, and I really mean a few, nothing of note.

I was out at lunch and it was hot and overcast, but the rain was not
anywhere to be found.  We could use it.

Don, I will be bringing rain tires to the track.  What about IRP, if
it rains do we do the SHO "Wet Drag Nationals?"

On 7/12/05, kerbyh@netzero.net <kerbyh@netzero.net> wrote:
> What is this RAIN you speak of?  I've heard rumours and stories from story
tellers about water that FALLS from the SKY!  Is that of which you speak
with this RAIN?   :-)