[Shotimes] Outa Here Tomorrow

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:20:46 -0700

Departing tomorrow morning, for Elko, Nv, tomorrow night (and a reunion with an old
friend from the FAA days, and a BBQ!!), then somewhere in the middle of Wyoming on
Thur.  Friday we'll be seeing Al Fitz, then to Davenport on Saturday, and Indy on
Sunday afternoon.  Coming home, it will be Rt 66 and the Grand Canyon.

Desktops will be going off in a few hours, but the laptop will be making the trip.
I'll be checking mail every couple of days, depending on free HS internet service or
not.

See you there.

Kitty is in the hotel.....we miss him already!!!

I went and did some screaming and yelling today.....the black car MIGHT be ready
when we get back...he SAYS it will be dry enough to buff before I pick it up.
We'll see.......!!   Jamming it was too much for him....poor baby.  I'll jam it
myself later.  It was 104 today.  If he had painted it in March, it would have been
65.  Too bad!!!!

The separately painted cladding and spoiler are under the bed, staying clean and
dry....!  Eva found them a couple of weeks ago while vacuuming, and started
screaming at me!!!  LOL!!!

GS has satellite radio now, and 50 CDs.  It has a 2 day old Pioneer head unit, but
the rest of the guts are Lexus/Pioneer (1999-2000 vintage in an '03 car[!!??]).  (It
had the standard radio/stereo...not Mark Levinson.)  The rest of the system is VERY
good.  It now sounds better than any car I've ever had, and it is all factory,
except for the deck.  There is an integration module that lets the deck drive all
the factory amps in the car separately, so the speakers all get the right
signals....very impressive in its simplicity.

The original radio was the problem....totally sucky!!!!

Dave...got your parts!!

George