[Shotimes] Convention Car SHOW

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:11:32 -0500

I may enter mine in the "Road Warriors" competition.  It's pretty much
just that.  On road... or road course, it's got character... like
flaking paint, bad paint, rust, dents, interior is beat up, stone
chipped windshield, missing pieces.... 214,000 miles...  I just
finished welding a patch of metal into the rocker panel tuesday night
to top it all off (the side skirt fell off when all the rivets popped
through due to the rocker rusting)  You can even see the 4 where my
Tulsa convention numer was... for a couple years.... oh and a generous
application of tree sap.

and to top it all off,

one of my Yamaha ovals fell off somewhere  :)  No  just have a blank
chrome bezel.

But it's got important stuff like, oversized radiator, totally
upgraded suspension, front mount oil cooler (behind the blue oval,
real slick!), The Josh T super mod motor mounts, yeah lot's of stuff
like that.

Z "My car is missing more bolts and screws than you have ever take out of yours"