[Shotimes] Convention Car SHOW

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:38:07 -0500

Just as a note: any one NOT entered in the car SHOw will get a "Road
Warrior" form in their packet.  This form is where you make your case
that your car is a Road Warrior.  And it needs to be on your windshield
(or dash if raining) during the SHOw.

No charge to enter that class, it is popular vote, there will be a
special parking section for those cars.  I will give away an award to
the top three in the class in no particular order.   No pretenders
please, we want cars with history, they don't have to be pretty, in fact
the worst looking car in the lot may win!  If you have a "nice" old car
that just has high miles, this isn't the class to join.

If you are in the SHOw, we did not include a Road Warrior form because
if you think you can win an award, your car is WAY too nice for the
Warrior class.  But if you want to switch, we will be happy to give you
a Warrior form in exchange for your judging sheet, but no refunds at
this late date.  We had to plan on a number of trophies and that money
is long gone!  :)

I think this could be a really fun class to view and talk to owners about.

Don Mallinson