[Shotimes] getting to the oil pressure sender

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:05:35 -0400

I love having my oil pressure gauged hooked up to a SS line. You see the
engine's blood pumping numbers with so much more detail than when I had the
copper tubing.

Ony thing that I think I might not like is that I'm considering a move to
all digital gauges and I would loose that super accurate and responsive
readout on oil pressure.

Course that is unless the digital gaueges I'm looking at aren't as
responsive.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(