[Shotimes] SHO is making grinding noises

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:04:49 -0500

It sounds dumb, but check and make sure you didn't put a pad in upside
down (with the metal backer against the rotor and the friction
material against the piston.)

Don't ask how I know you can put them in backwards......