[Shotimes] Little OT - Video shot in Iraq

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:06:18 -0400

http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-976420.php

you get to watch one of our guys take it in the chest from a sniper, who was
video taping the whole thing. Then you hear them go into the god is great
crap.

Read the story and you'll be suprised. Just shows how much our soldiers
tourture and kill the poor and helpless people of Iraq and other would be
terrorists. Wonder why stories like this never make it to the main stream
media? Could it be that it might actually paint a differnt light on our
actions around the world? Perhaps not such a negative one that is pushed on
us by the leanings of the media at large

I'm not interested in starting a huge political thing, just thought the
story and video were pretty interesting.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD

*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR

*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting

*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(