[Shotimes] Re: The SHO is almost ready

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:18:10 -0500

ron,

Another rule of convention time. Trailers that might not have been used
for a year WILL have lights that don't work.

We had lights on both trailers (flatbed for the ;89 and little trailer
for the '96) that weren't working right. My son Don and I worked on them
both and got them going. Still I hate trailer lights. you can count on
them having problems at least once a year.

We are 98% packed and ready to take off at 10"30am. Wow, a Convention we
don't have to get up before dawn and take off when it is still twilight
to get there on time! I knew I chose Indy for a good reason! :)

signing off, everyone have a safe trip, see you in Indy!

Don