[Shotimes] Wow:The silence

Mark Nunnally marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:54:34 -0400

Well...I'm still here (not in Indy).  After spending 3 days working on the
92, it threw a rod today.  Lol  Almost made it to 1/4 million miles.  Lots
of track stuff, so that's like 1/2 million "normal" people miles maybe?.  I
got a couple of 3.2's I can toss in when I get back.  It sucks, but better
here than down the main straight at putnam 500 miles from home...

My 89 is in a garage bay with a 20' dumpster in front of it, construction
stuff way behind from the storms and lousy weather, so I can't get it out to
bring up there to play.

Bob Bruce is allowing me to drive his 92 at putnam, so I'm leaving tomorrow
with a van full of race rubber :)  should be fun

mark