[Shotimes] FW: 89 SHO Gun on eBay

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

I think someone called him on it, so he did have to
change it. At least he later came out and was honest,
but if he thinks he'll get even half of what a real
SHOGun would go for, (quoting Quick Draw) "He can
forget eeeeet".

Shylo

P.S. Don't the V-8 listers know about tinyurl? What a
bunch of newbs. :-p

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs