[Shotimes] Need to sell 93 SHO - Make and offer

John Paner jpaner@wnyherp.org
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:58:49 -0500

Hi Everyone -
  I need to sell my 93 SHO -  We have moved from Erie, PA to Florida
and I just can't move the car down here. It's been sitting at my old
house in PA - we were going to put it on a trailer and pull it down
here, but it's a little too much weight for me to pull it that far.
I'm going to be back in town next week and would like to hook up
someone up with a great deal on it.   I may be able to get it to you if
you are not too far out of my way.

First of all - the car has a few problems.  The spoiler is cracked
(light works fine), the moon roof switch needs to be replaced, and the
front brakes need work.  Also I think the alternator needs to be
replaced.   It was driving/running/starting fine a few months ago.  Now
it'll only start and run when I jump it from another car - as soon as
you pull the cable the engine dies.

I actually have a lot of money into this car - Just this year I paid
off $3500 on the loan.  Last year I had new tires (Eagles) put on,
(maybe 100 miles on them) and new back brakes (calipers, lines, hoses,
and parking brakes $1500) - less than 100 miles on this work too.

Specs:
1993 SHO MTX
red ext, black leather int (good shape)
moon roof, all power, etc
a bit over 100k miles
I also have a second set of slicer rims, and power black leather
driver's seat i'll include with the car.

Make me an offer on it.
John

BTW :  I'm also selling a 95 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup- Make an offer on
this also or e-mail me for specs on it.