[Shotimes] Another SHO fan enters the world

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:10:20 -0500

Announcing the arrival of Elizabeth Virginia Mallinson

Making her grand entrance in Peoria, IL at 4:26pm at 17.5 inches and I
think 6+  pounds.

Mother Jodie and father Ken Mallinson are both grinning ear to ear as
are grandparents Don and Jan Mallinson who arrived at 7pm after a rush
trip home from the 14th annual SHO International Convention in Indianapolis.

More on the convention later, when some sleep has been caught up on, but
Jan and I and Ken, all thank everyone that attended and made this
convention one of the best ever, and so much fun.

I hope everyone got home safe.

Don and Jan Mallinson
Proud Grandparents....again.