[Shotimes] Looking for some 94-95 3.0 block parts + UDP

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:05:54 -0700 (PDT)

I am semi considering upgrading to the 94-95 3.0
alternator if the price isn't insane. I may as well
consider it now while the block is STILL on the stand
and won't be swapped until the weather gets cooler.
After that, I won't consider it at all.

So, I'm looking for the bracket that the AC compressor
bolts to, the alternator bracket and the alternator as
well. A single alt UDP would be a plus but I doubt
that I'll find that lying around..

Contact me offlist if you have any of the above.
Thanks

Ian

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs