[Shotimes] Srt 72 w/ joshs .40 cams

don donelson onebadsho@hotmail.com
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:52:34 -0400

FINALLY got my Sr 72 running after about 7 mths in sitting ... in the garage
half torn apart with no time on my part to finish it.

Idle is different than the Stage II cams ... hard to explain .. but the
.40's definitly have a unique "beat" to them. I had stage I cams which i
sold.

I wont know if the cams will help out on the top end ... but the car doesnt
seem any slower from 0-60

Since the car isnt insured ... or street legal ... really couldnt take it
out anywhere to check my 90 to 140 mph speed

But with all the mods to this motor ... I would think it should help than
putting these in a stock motor

Motor is as follows:

3.2  low milage motor
UDP
.40 josh cams
SI oversized race valves
ported and polished heads
BBB
extrude honed runners
Larger TB
ported exhaust manifold
high flow Y pipe
josh Phen. spacers
Pro flow 80 mass air
SHO SHOP CAI
single mandrell bent exhaust leading to one 3" muffler
Adjustable timing sprockets
Ted B LPM

Since this is dedicated track car and weighs in about 2800 pds .... its real
quick at all speeds !

Wish I could have been up at INdy ... but no could do .. but i do plan on
trailing the car to next years convention

dond