[Shotimes] Battery light and 10V at engine start

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

I actually just started to have this problem. I
suspect that the alternator is going south as Kevin
suggested.

I was hoping to hold out until I swap the motor but
we'll see. I need to figure out which alt. I'm gonna
use..

Ian
--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@peoplepc.com>