[Shotimes] P/S Pump bearing

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:44:40 -0400

   Curious.  I have a few P/S pumps laying around, along with one that may have a front seal seeping, so the recent post about rebuilding was very interesting.  So, I decided to look around online for the parts.  I couldn't find it with the ADI prefix on it, but the basic part 6203-2RS is apparently the most common size for wheel bearings on New Zealand built unicycles.  The only question is which is more obscure: The SHO or a NZ unicycle?
   Anyway, one page has the bearings listed at $14.95 for 10 of them: http://tinyurl.com/ct4j2
   No idea what the ADI prefix means, but the size appears to be correct and the speed and load ratings look to be more than enough.

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ