[Shotimes] 2005 Best of SHOw

Bill Strobel theamcguy@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

No Paul we did not take pity on you for your years of
trying.  I meant to explain at the banquet the process
used to pick this year's winner but forgot. There were
4 teams of judges who judged at this year's event.
Each team was asked to submit the car they felt was
the best they had judged.  There were 4 cars
submitted.  All 7 judges then looked at the 4 cars and
reached a consensus that your car was the best.  It
was not one mans decision but the culmination of 7
judges looking at all 4 cars at the same time.  I am
working on a proposal for a new class for next years
convention and if approved should settle some long
standing arguments of who has the better car.  Stay
tuned.

Bill Strobel
Independent Towing
Fayetteville NC