[Shotimes] SHO Times FAQ

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:10:13 -0400

PHP is a scripting language, not a true procedural language.  It has its
roots in HTML, but knowing HTML only pre-qualifies you to learn PHP.
It's very similar to Perl, ASP and JSP (which is Java and HTML's
lovechild).  Jason, you seem to be pretty bright, I'd say you could
reverse-engineer it in 3 weeks.

There are tons of tutorials out there to help.

Regards,
Jon Heese