[Shotimes] entry code

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:33:31 -0500

A trick I have used to read the V8 code under the dash is take a small
digital camera with flash and take pictures of the module with the code
on it till you get a clear shot.  I even took mine inside and used
photoshop to make it easier to read.  This is much easier on the back
than trying to get in the trunk or under the dash and read codes on
paper tags where heads and eyes don't like going!

:)

Don Mallinson