[Shotimes] ABS codes

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:40:41 -0500

John:
 Code 28 is "LH Rear Inlet Valve". This is a problem with the ABS valve body
or more likely the controller board that controls the valves. You will need
to use a DOM to chase the problem depending on what resistance you get on
which pins. You need to get at the 19 pin connector on the ABS pump body
itself, NOT the big 55 pin plug on the ABS computer, that's easy to get to.
If your real lucky just remove the 19 pin connector and clean the
connections and see if that fixes the code.
 If you need more details, let me know. They are in the HELM manual.
.
.