[Shotimes] OT: advice for selecting a car for parents

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:36:59 -0500

I think a Crown Vic or Grand Marquis (same vehicle) would probably be a
good choice.  they are very close relatives of his 94 lincoln.

but on the other hand, he had super luck with the lincoln, why not get a
newer version of that unless he just wants a different look?

A good friend of mine has had very good luck with the recent and last
generation of the Pontiac Bonneville.  They are roomy, plenty of power
for most uses, and seem to hold together well.

Not sure how the Honda Odyssey got in there, but unless they are just
looking for a minivan, any of the other cars mentioned would drive more
like their Lincoln and be more familiar.

Don Mallinson