[Shotimes] For Sale 30# brand new Accel injectors

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:48:59 -0400

Just made a change of my plans for my car/cars, and I'll need a slightly
larger injector set. Anyone interested in a complete set of 8 (i know you
only really need 6) 30# Accel brand new injectors? I have already converted
them for use with a SHO and also have a matching milled out fuel rail to go
with it.

If you wanted to upgrade your injectors, I've got the package for ya.

Please email me off list if someone is interested. I'll let it all go for
what it cost me to buy/setup.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD

*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR

*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting

*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(