[Shotimes] Re: synthetic oil and oil pressure and race fuel

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:00:05 -0500

But you are also adding to the glycol system total cooling capacity.  Actually
cooling the oil is secondary in this loop.  I did have good luck with this
lowering coolant temps in high ambient temps.  A good t-stat will govern the
minimum temp well even in winter with this too.  But a cooler block temp will
lower oil temps too all the time.

Paul